Monday, February 3, 2014

SAT Day

 So I took my SAT's on January 25th. This was my second time taking the these SAT's. The first time is received a 1540 with a whole week of preparation. It felt like those SAT's tomorrow just snuck up on me. My goal is to get at least a 1650. If I get above that I will be more than happy and I know that is only going to happen with the help of the Lord. Coach Amy Tucker from Stanford University stated that I should strive for at a minimum a 600 in each category or a 550. With my goals towards that 600 or 550 would ensure an 1800 or 1650, that would be great. College is a very big deal in life and in order to maximize my potential I need to make an effort to become a better basketball player and student all around. The key to life in all things is "hard work". Without hard work you will be just like everyone else, average. Success is measured by being above everyone else and out of the norm. Also in order to achieve success requires high levels of preparation. When we prepare we must work hard so that we may achieve that success we are aiming to reach. Most of our goals is to rise above and hard work through preparation will be the key to getting their. My hopes

No comments:

Post a Comment